Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 18 April 2011

12.

So I've been looking into how to get a midwife, the person who actually will be with me for the whole length of my pregnancy. Apparently you meet with/get one on your first antenatal meeting which I not just didn't know how to sign up for but is one of the adjectives I can't even pronounce.
Anyways, this problem has been solved a few weeks back when I kept receiving missed calls from a number, which I finally managed to take; It was one of the midwives calling me for an appointment. I find it brilliant that I'm actually in a system and NHS seems to be looking after people. Well... At least pregnant people.
So I'm going round the corner (Literally.) on Wednesday to meet with Tracey who hopefully will be able to answer all my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment