Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

219.

I just don't understand some people. When someone wants to hit you low, they insult you via your 'bloody child' and so, just to say the least. It happened before, while I was pregnant, happened again and will happen many more times I'm sure.
I find it funny, sad and disgusting at the same time. Mainly cause it's usually coming from people who don't have kids. I assume their friends don't have children either, otherwise they'd let them know it's not the nicest thing to do. I'm not hurt over it, surprised maybe, cause I think this is the lowest low where someone can go.
Bit upset maybe... Where has this world come to?! People cuss of innocent babies whom has nothing to do with the subject whatsoever. These people also probably not aware of the fact that babies are the purest humans of all. They don't know what lie is, have no interest of using you and so.
These people must lack of basic intelligence.
Anyways, these things are just confirmations of knowing that I'm way better than that, therefor I raise Lileeva better than some people would or do. And, of course, make me utterly happy about my life and the wonderful people I'm surrounded by. (Yes, by the look of it there is space and use for dickheads in this world.)


It's official now: Lileeva is a Peppa Pig fan! She loves both her teddy and the cartoon. Not sure what is so fascinating about it, but hey, could be worse. She probably will grow up to me a bacon lover too haha!
She also had her first meet with a dog! They loved each other, Lileeva looked pleased of getting the dogs full attention, not like Kitty's who keeps running away from her.


We've been out on Friday with the in-laws and a family friend who seen Lileeva for the first time then and there and suggested to chance modelling with her. The idea behind it is to sign up with an agency/agencies that give out her portfolio to clients, who then choose whether they want her for the shoot or other baby/babies. The money she would make goes straight to her account which she can access when she's 18, I have no interest of it at all, and that's how it's right.
I think it would be great, but for sure has pros and cons. Pros are that it's a very good opportunity, a good start, might even be a milestone in her further carrier if she chooses to. The younger the better, cause she would grow up being natural in front of the cameras. I remember when my mum done the same business with me when I was around 13, I failed miserably. Oh, the nerves... Con is the same of course, the age. Since Lileeva is so young, if she gets jobs frequently she can grow up to be, well... Stuck up. But here comes good parenting in the picture.
Anyways, don't want to jinx it, but so far I got good feedback from agencies. Will wait a little more then choose the one(s) looking the best.
As of parenting on a further base: Lee still says he doesn't want me to go back to work, which I don't mind cause of Lileeva. Do on a way of getting bored, and scared of Lileeva getting bored of me too maybe?! My friend said she thinks I'd be able to sign up for benefits, but we are not that tight yet and I also don't like poncing. (Should point out here even if I was to sign up for anything I'm still not a single mum, and still white. Enough said.)
Also, seems like I have an opportunity to do a course the end of the summer, so -and again, don't want to jinx it- hopefully I'll have the qualification to do what I always wanted to. Then so I can start to work from home, and by the time Lileeva is school age, I might even be able to have a secured job.
Fingers crossed.

Edit 16:41
I got a call from the Housing today regarding our Housing Benefit. We are entiteled for a massive £4/week. The excuse is that Lee earns 'too much'. Yeah, right. Another proof of if you work and do everything right, you get fuck all help.

No comments:

Post a Comment