Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 29 June 2012

226.

So I went to the GP today and got pills.
I had issues for about 10-12 years but was never bothered. I only make a note out of it here, cause I had a good old rant in my previous entries so I felt necessary to mention that I'm on the mend. Hopefully.
But mainly, cause I've done it for Lileeva.
Same as my thyroid misery. Had problems with that for years as well but I wasn't bothered to have it checked out until she came along. It could've risked her health.
By now I gave up smoking and drinking too pretty much.
All in all I do things what I think are the bests for her. And with this, she's making me a better person for myself as well.
I just hope these pills work. I want to have control.


No comments:

Post a Comment