Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 11 March 2013

311.

That extra hour of sleep does wonders!
Or it might just be the fact of not waking up for Lileeva's every twist and turn through the baby monitor. Yes, I slept in the living room last night and damn wasn't it satisfying! It's way past by Lee snoring or me being paranoid about waking him up fidgeting. I'm just simply unable to sleep in our bed. My back is constantly killing me, nothing to do with the mattress but me needing a back support.
Amongst other reasons, I really can't wait to start my new training, hopefully with improving my back muscles I will have less problems with sleeping as well.
On Sunday we are going for a baby rave with Lileeva, VirĂ¡g and Nicole! I might have Giulia and Birgit plus another mum and son tagging along whom I'm recently meeting on baby group sessions. Finding it funny how Lee kept calling baby groups as baby raves, then I stumble in this online. I love the hippie-trancey-squat party like idea, for and with babies. It's held only for an hour or so during the afternoon, and takes place once a month. If it turns out as good as it sounds, that's me getting my party on with Lileeva every month from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment