Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 4 March 2013

308.

I'm not entirely sure when did this happen, but Lileeva is walking now. And I do mean she rather walk around the flat than crawl. Lee even took her out for a journey and she was walking to and from the bus stop! Regardless she's comfortable in a small familiar place, I would have thought she would be scared out on the streets.
Either way, when I took her out today, she wasn't so keen. She was certainly due her nap and wearing different shoes so I didn't force her much.
Still hesitating between the hard and soft sole shoes... We do have both, and she seems to be able to walk easier in the soft sole ones, but I find it's too cold for them, and she will have to learn to walk properly in hard sole ones sooner or later anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment