Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 20 May 2011

27.


A day and I'm 16 weeks! Have some belly going on here already but don't think it's too bad. I think I felt the baby moving around a little bit this week, but I can't say it for sure. It was like indigestion pain, still, I do kind of think it was the monster.
Anyways, I'm getting more and more sure about giving birth in a pool in the hospital. Done a little research and this video simply amazes me (No gore just a montage of pictures.), especially when the dad jumps into the paddling pool of blood to hold his little alien. Of course I'd rather get this done in the hospital, and don't expect Lee to jump straight into my blood (More likely to pass out haha!) but I still find it absolutely touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment