Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 8 December 2012

281.

Today I received the last bit of Christmas present, finally! Only a couple of more to go, but I have to pick them up from my friend on Monday so I'm not too worried about them.
Of course, yesterday the fairy lights went off in the living room, can't even fix them so was going to pick a new set up today, but the shop I went to didn't have any. I took Lileeva's off, cheeky I know, but it was hanging from her lampshade anyway and looked a bit funny.
We are putting the tree up tomorrow, I was going to do it today, but Lee wants to be a part of it, as a family activity, which I'm really grateful of!
I've also done the last bit of Christmas shopping today. It is the last, really, I'm not willing to spend any more money on baking gear this year. Well, not before Christmas anyway. Not sure when will I have the time to bake everything, because Lee is working until the very last minute, and the cakes have to be fresh for the 24th and 25th. Plus I have our dinner to look after.
Getting quite anxious, honestly.  This is the first real family Christmas for us! I can 100% relate to this year's advert from Asda.

No comments:

Post a Comment