Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

36.

I might be hitting the rock bottom with these mood swings like. Nothing special it's just that these adverts have me on tears! Might be something to do with losing my dad over 11 years ago, or might just be this pregnancy thing but still, it always reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior or Robert DeNiro in Analyze This when they start to cry over an advert haha.
And I'm not even a Chrome user more likely a Firefox girl, hah!



The idea itself is brilliant, even though the technology most probably will change a lot in the next 15 years or so. I'm having this blog already which she can access any time the kid wanted to, I still might as well go for this option too. More personal let's say, so as we already have the name picked for the little zombie, I think I'll be setting up an email account for it this Friday, after finding out what we're having. Exciting times!
Hopefully all this will help me realise how real it actually is and would as well help me bound to the bump a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment