Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 1 October 2011

125.

Didn't even mention my dream the other day!
It was about me giving birth in the hospital's pool, mainly painless. Again! Then being back home in Budapest at my mum's house, having left my baby girl in the cot while sorting out lots of boxes, looking for toys for her. When realised she was pretty much unattended I panicked, but she was fine, wasn't even crying just laying awake in her Moses basket, that's when it hit me; She hasn't have been fed since she was born, for about a couple of days! I got her out, talked to her, and she understood every single word of mine, but since she was too young to talk her response for the question -'Are you hungry, little lady?' was looking at my chest and yumming cheekily.
She was a weird baby... A good weird I think. She was tiny, had blonde-ginger ish hair, and little blue eyes with an embarrassingly clever spark in them. Had one of those piercing looks, like she knew you inside and out without words. I felt a little dumb around her.
I reckon it has something to do with having my mind around the big moving already, and of course being scared of being a bad mother.
Can't quite remember whether I dreamt this before or after the scan though, but on the scan pictures all what you see is her massive head, looks like she has a big brain already! That scan photo reminds me of Brain from 'Pinky and the Brain' haha!
Aww my little clever alien.


I got a snowflake Obsidian from Tünde the other week, so at least it keeps the extreme nightmares away.
'A stone of purity, Snowflake Obsidian provides balance for body, mind and spirit.  It helps you recognise and release “wrong thinking” and stressful mental patterns.  Promotes dispassion and inner centring. Snowflake Obsidian can provide balance during times of change. It aids in seeing patterns in life and recreating them in a more beneficial way. It is a stone of serenity and purity, and can shield against negativity. It gives protection from physical and emotional harm.'


And here's my nephew Alfie. I was looking after him today for an hour or so while Lou was having bit of a 'me time' with her mum. He had his cleft lip operation yesterday, that's why he is covered with dry scabbed blood, bless him.
Anyways, we (Mainly me, cause Lee had to go to work.) got the flat sorted today, a few more things and we are ready for the council person to come out on Monday morning. Funny enough I was scheduled  for Tuesday, without letting me know the exact time, when the actual visitor called and said there has been changes and a swap over, so she'll be coming out with her hardly understandably African accent between 09am-11am on Monday instead. Still believe it has something to do with my threat. Chuffed! Hope all is on the go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment