Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 31 October 2011

149.


This is no motivation week again.
Feeling tired and sleepy all the time. Reckon it has something to do with getting closer and closer to my due date, and of course the gloomy dark weather. Which I like very much, but makes me want to curl up in my pyjamas and snooze all day. So that's what I do.
Have a busy Friday behind. We got up kind of early ish and done a massive shopping. Pretty much stocked up all the cupboards, freezer and fridge so we shall be alright for a month and a half, two months. That was the plan, so one less thing to worry about when the baby is here.
Then we got ready and went out to party it up. We got to Electrowerkz for opening at 10pm but there was already a big queue so lucky we didn't go later like I suggested. Had a look around, and again, don't get how did I manage to find people there last year, absolutely drunk! The place is massive and has a layout of a labyrinth.
Anyways, we found our spot in the main room, grabbed a seat and that's where we stayed pretty much all night. Lee didn't really want to walk about in case we lose our bang tidy seats and to be honest, I didn't either mind staying on my ass. The event got busy very quick and it was a hassle to manage my way even to the toilets. I had a quite obvious bump and costume on me, people still didn't really notice it and were pushing me around. Don't blame them though, I'd have done the same I reckon.
The state of the loos were disgusting, almost forgot how it's like to be out in a warehouse like club (Or any kind of clubs nowadays really.) which I don't normally mind, but being a week away from my due date did make me pray every time I squatted above the toilet for my water not to break there and then.
Lee's dad picked us up on his way home from work at about 0130am, lucky thing; By then the club got unbelievable busy and fighting our ways through the crowded rooms to the cloakroom gave me a mini panic attack.
All in all it was a good night, and maximum respect for Lee, who didn't even want to get pissed without me, even though I kept offering him shots and drinks. I mean, I wouldn't have minded at all, but he rather have took it easy and looked after us, his ladies. My gentleman!

No comments:

Post a Comment