Lileeva's birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 7 August 2011

79.

So I'm in week 27 now and apparently cramps are very much indeed common at this stage. From this stage to be precise. If it does become a daily method I'll be unable to walk by when the baby decides to pop her cute little head out.
Also, now she sleeps and wakes at regular intervals (Which luckily ain't too different from mine.) we don't cause too much trouble for each other. Obviously can't say for sure that she's deeply asleep when I am, but since I'm not much of a good sleeper, I'm sure she could easily wake me up with a kick or two if she wanted to.
'Sweet dreams, little baby! Some experts believe that babies begin to dream by week 27. What do they dream about? No one knows for sure but your baby's brain is certainly active now. The characteristic grooves on her brain's surface is starting to appear and more brain tissue is developing.'
I wonder whether or not my dreams affect her, or her dreams?! My feelings and thoughts surely do (It's what I believe anyway.), but how about dreams?!
No one knows what dreams are, where do they come from, what do they symbolize. There is this chemical in everyone's brain called DMT which is responsible for dreaming and which can be recreated and bought as an illegal  hallucinogenic drug, causing probably the vividest hallucination known to mankind. I'm not talking about LSD or magic mushroom kind of trips, I'm talking about crossing dimensions. After all, we all are in a different dimension when are asleep and dreaming, and every living soul on Earth have broken the law who dreamt at least once in his life. Since we all are individuals my dreams don't affect you, no matter if I'm having a nightmare right next to you, you still might be having the dream of your life... And all the way round. (See how interesting it is; My feelings might affect your feelings and my thoughts can affect yours, your thinking. But not dreams.)
But it can be different while pregnant. The baby is to grow to be an individual but for 9 months she needs more support than any other time in her life. I eat for her, I breath for her, my system is her home. She is in me, therefor until she comes out, she is me.
Another thing what makes me wonder, is music. Can she hear it when I'm listening it through my earphones?! I assume no, cause it's in my head not in hers, right?! She might be feeling it though in two ways; She probably notices my mood change and body movements, relaxed muscles around her or dancing with her for example. And the waves of the sound maybe?! You know, how you can feel the high-pitch in your head and the bass in your stomach. Since she is so tiny and delicate I'm sure she can feel the waves of the music through my cells, if it makes sense. But can she hear it?
These things are bloody well interesting and I'm never going to find out the truth, damn it!

2 comments:

  1. Cool post. I does create pretty vivid hallucinations, I can say. This comment is a year after posting, so I'm hoping you and your child are doing fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! May I ask how did you find this entry after all this time?
      We are doing amazing, thanks :)

      Delete